Why does this short four day week feel like it is a hundred years long?
- Ten-month-old babies are brilliant artists, and my daycare provider must be ‘cray’ because she gives ten-month-old babies finger paint, and even returns these babies clean! (Yeah, I totally do not get how she does it either.)
- I will never learn to stop asking, “What do you want for dinner?” It is always, always, always, always a terrible question to ask a six year old, especially if you are looking for a productive, and helpful response.
- On school days, a 3pm coffee makes me a better person. No additional comment required.
- Fleas are worse than head lice. The cat was previously treated. This created ten loads of laundry, on a Wednesday.
- Midnight walks with a teething infant are way less fun than midnight walks after wine, and good food.